Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Beginnings

I have been looking for a venue to express my thoughts, knowledge (limited as it is), experiences and just things I find helpful or interesting. Blogging seems a natural way to do so, with the opportunity to make new friends as I take this journey.

Here is some background about me that will probably show up here: Am a mother of 2 boys; grandmother of 1 girl; 2nd marriage; moved around a lot mostly in the western states; youngest of 4; military brat; Christian; animal lover especially horses;  Okanogan county resident in Washington state (eastern Washington, in the highlands) with no cell phone service for about a 20 mile radius; author of a book about 9 years ago called "Torden, Hear the Thunder" about a horse and a girl during WWI and available on amazon.com; do not watch TV anymore; and we have an off-grid life.

This blog is for writing about: My learning experiences; my Christian walk; resources I have found helpful for living away from everything and most everyone; marriage; kids; life around me; other interesting places, ideas, and links; and whatever else comes up. Although I live in an area 25 miles from the nearest town (of 750), I have made a lot of friends here and love this life.
Well, the sun is setting and my batteries need a rest to make it through the dark winter night. I will write more soon.
/hugs
Frontier Woman @ frontierlivingtoday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment