Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Intro to Frontier Hubby

I took this of my frontier hubby after he tossed some more hay over the fence for the wild horses yesterday. He laughed and told me I could post it to introduce him. So, now you have the backside pics of both of us. All who know me know I hate my pictures. Hubby seems ok with his pictures, but this way you get to see us with something in common. Guess what that is.
Here he is my animal loving, Christ following, hunk of a guy, Frontier Hubby.
I also wanted to post a pic I took a couple of days ago. I looked outside and there was a fog wave in front of the mountain. It was not flowing over a hill or anything as there is nothing there. It was like a wave in the ocean, but without previous and following waves. An anomaly.
 
Welcome to my world,





No comments:

Post a Comment