Thursday, January 22, 2015

Wink Wink

The day started late, 10 AM. Often, I am awake for hours in the middle of the night. It's fine if I don't have much scheduled for the day. When awake like that, I usually read. Currently, it is Sheila Wray Gregoire series on family, marriage and "bingo". These books are written from a Christian perspective, but it is a good read even for non-Christians. Much of what I have learned about these subjects are validated and I am still learning a lot! Lucky husband (wink wink) and me. I have her link under my blog list "Love, Honor and Vacuum". If you are a die hard libber, don't go there. But for the rest of us who feel caught between the old and new image, give it a go.
Next up on the reading list is probably a Michael Connelly novel. Hubby has the Tom Clancy book for now, so I have to wait on that.
It's a cloudy day and rather warmish for this time of year. January often sees well below 0oFahrenheit (like 20o below) and we are enjoying around 30-40o  during the days and 15-30o at night. This is awesome with one exception. The snow level is low which is bad for freezing pipes and less snow melt in the spring to fill reservoirs.
We just brought up, today, a new website for our church, avefc.org. I had the previous one up for about a year and we decided to use Cloversites.com as their interface is easy to use so others who want to make changes can, instead of just me. I will be adding the church website to my links on the side.
Speaking of websites, for those in the Okanogan County area, here is a great new site for local school sports. It is a really well done site: okvalleysports.com
Dogs are barking. Need to check out who or what is around.

/hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment