Saturday, January 24, 2015

Winter Morning

 
Early day today. I saw the sunrise. It was at 8:20 so not real early, but I miss it about half the time in the short days of winter. I rarely catch it in summer, which is about 4 am.
So, I got dressed and went out to get some pics. I love this place with its trees, hills, mountains and the lighting is incredible! I thank God to be here. This place reminds me daily of Him. Instead,
when I am in the city with so much concrete, asphalt, glass and structures mostly with no wow value, I find it depressing. I'm wow'd daily here.
The first pic, on the left, is taken outside. The sun is sun rising over a hill. The other two were taken out our windows.

The second, to the right, is a water dog. For those unfamiliar with that term, it is a small cloud that wanders often near the side of a hill or mountain. It was lit up by the sun more so than any thing around it. There is a layer of fog just under it. It was actually from a couple weeks ago, but I really like it.

The last one, below, captures the rising sun hitting some trees and the fog that is often found below us coving the valley floor. We are about 700 feet above the valley floor.

I am thinking about adding a new blog about relationships. It would be mostly about marriage and making it better, but with a strong emphasis on understanding how men and woman think, react, communicate and expect the other to behave. It has REALLY help us become a much happier couple and we can joke about the differences when they show up... a lot!

Welcome to my world.

Frontier Woman @ frontierlivingtoday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment