Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Frontier Christian Living

I have a new blog, Frontier Christian Living.
A day is mixed with what is around me and what I feel inside. That becomes a combination of how I relate to things around me, how I relate to God and how I relate to others. This blog, Frontier Living Today, is more the how I relate to what is around me, while touching on the other 2 relations. Frontier Christian Living will be more about my relationship with God through His Son, Jesus. Maybe, someday, I will start one about relationships. I am no expert in any of the above areas. My expertise is from my experience, which I have quite a bit of (My kids would say I'm old) and I have learned so much from others who are "experts" (Meaning they know more than I do!). Learning is a core characteristic that I love.
There are times I would like to share with others who may be searching for some of the things I am learning. Blogging is a great outlet. Feel free to comment, pass my blog links to others, and consider blogging, too.

Last week as we drove through Omak, I caught some great creative snow sculptures. They were a few days old and most the pictures did not come out well. However, here are a couple that did come out nicely. Enjoy.

Welcome to my world,  
Frontier Woman @ frontierlivingtoday.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment